The Health and Registration form is only needed once a year. You can check to see if you have already filled one out HERE
Date: June 10-14
Location: Riverbend Retreat Center, Glen Rose, TX (www.riverbend.camp)
Speaker: Brad Cardwell, Vice President of iGoGlobal (iGoGlobal.org)
Worship Leader: Justin and Sarah Kouba
Who Can Attend: Any student who will have completed 6th-12th grade by this coming summer.
Registration Deadline: MAY 29th (there are limited spots so please sign up ASAP)
What is the cost?
Early Bird – Before April 1:
- $160 per student
- $310 Maximum Family Rate
- Students who register during the EARLY BIRD period will receive a free BRAND NEW Encounter Week T Shirt upon receiving at least their $50 nonrefundable deposit. This shirt is in addition to this years camp shirt.
Regular Registration – April 1- May 15:
- $170 per student
- $330 Maximum Family Rate
Late Registration – May 16-Ends May 29:
- $180 per student
*NO FAMILY PRICING AVAILABLE AFTER May 15.
*With each student registered there is a $50 (included in full price) nonrefundable deposit to guarantee their spot at camp. Deposit can only be made in person.
This is what we need from you (links above)
- Riverbend Student Registration Form – this is the first thing you need to do.
- Health and Registration Form – only needed once a year. If you filled one out for 180 Weekend this year, you do not need to do another one.
- Food Allergy Form – If you have any food allergies or dietary needs please fill out this form so Riverbend Retreat Center can be prepared. Make sure to select June 10-14 under Name of Camp.
- Payment for camp and/or Scholarship Application – can be done online or in person.