Date: July 15-20
Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
Cost: $175 (plus spending money for 4 fast food meals while we travel and any souvenirs).
Who we are working with: Camp Restore
Who Can Attend: Any student who will complete the 6th-12th grade this school year.
What We Need From You
- Print off and read the NOLA Information Packet
- Online Application – fill out by Wednesday May 23.
- Camp Restore Liability Form – print off and turn in by June 17.
- Health and Registration Information Form (only needed once a year) – print off and turn in by June 17.
- Payment of $175 – needed before a spot can be guaranteed.
- Scholarship Application (if needed)
Qualifications for serving as a member of the NOLA Mission Team:
- must currently be in 6th-12th grade
- must have evidence of spiritual growth in your life
- Dates to remember: required to attend at least 3 of the 4 training events and the July 11th Parent Team Meeting.
- April 25th – Parent/Student Informational Meeting
- Team Trainings – Sundays at 5:00-6:00pm
- June 10, June 17, July 1, July 8
- July 11th – Parent and Team Meeting
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in serving on this team, please look over the NOLA Information Packet and fill out the NOLA Online Application any time prior to May 23rd. Please remember that your spot is not reserved until you have made a payment. There are a limited number of spots so please get your spot reserved asap.
Thank you for your desire to serve to make His name famous. I look forward to working with you as you take on this significant responsibility. I believe that God will honor your sacrifice and effort in this position. Please visit Caleb if you have any questions.