Scripture Passage: Acts 9:1-9
Main Point: Jesus Changes Our Direction
Summary: In the book of Acts we see many moments where Paul is traveling. Paul was God’s pick for who would carry the good news of the Gospel to the gentiles (not Jewish people) so he spent a lot of time traveling. However, before he was Paul, his name was Saul and he was a persecutor of Christians. On one of Saul’s travels he meets Jesus and his life, plans, and direction are changed forever. What we see in the life of Paul, and should see in our own lives, is that Jesus changes our direction.
- What are some of your plans or goals?
- How are you afraid for those to change?
- How does Jesus fit in there?
- How will he change those plans or goals?
- What does your life look like?
- How does that need to change to look more like Jesus?
- Give a list of words that describe your life, your goals and your plans.
- Add words that are characteristics of Jesus and see how your original words need to change.